Connect Consulting has helped dozens of South African non-profits (and even some for-profits) with their Salesforce implementations and Salesforce optimisations.
Why use us as Consultants?
- We are a Non-Profit organisation ourselves
- We’ve used Salesforce since 2006 and are a Salesforce Implementation Partner focusing on implementations to non-profits in South Africa.
- We’ve published an application on the Salesforce AppExchange (DELSTAT M&E)
- We provide professional services through our qualified Salesforce Consultants
- Our consultants have strong business skills and experience
Inyathelo | The South African Institute for Advancement, requested our director, Sam Vos, to write articles on information system implementations. Read it here:
- Navigating the minefield of information system implementations for non-profits and
- Implementing an information system? Here’s what to look out for.
Our Consulting Services
We provide the following Consulting Services to our customers:
- Business analysis and needs assessment/solution design (Data Architecture)
- Cleaning historic data and uploading bulk data (Data Migration)
- Give advice regarding Salesforce versions to use to minimise cost and maximise use for your organisation
- Train our clients to track interactions with Customers (CRM)
- Train our clients to track Fundraising or Sales activities
- Train our clients to track Cases
- Mass Email services
- Conduct User and Administrator training on Salesforce
- 37 000 non-profit and higher education organisations globally use Salesforce as their information system of choice
- It’s flexible, allowing you to apply many customisations yourself
- Registered Non-profits get up to 10 user licences for free, further licenses are provided at a deep discount (eg up to 80% discount)
- Whether you are interested in tracking your CRM, fundraising efforts, Call Centre activity, Marketing or Social Media campaigns, Salesforce can do it all
- If that is not enough, you can extend the already powerful functionality even further by looking on the AppExchange where thousands of custom apps are listed for use with Salesforce
- Salesforce is the #1 Cloud Computing company in the world
- Salesforce was rated one of the world’s the most innovative companies in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017